Idea originally stolen from Tova Darling. Check her out, and see how awkward she is, and find more awkward stories. :)
Mine starts out on a lovely spring day, and I was in the 5th grade. I was in Mr. Hansen's class (he was the only male teacher at my elementary school, and everyone thought he was really cool) which was a lot of fun. We did a lot of different stuff, so class was never boring.
Right, back to the lovely spring day... along with the theme of spring, our class was conducting experiments on pea plants. Ok, not really conducting... each group(4 kids) had 6 pea plants that we were watering with different stuff. After my group had picked up our plants, and watered them, it was time to move on. We were being a bit slow, and suddenly I felt the need to hurry up. I grabbed the box of pea plants (which were sitting on top of the box, and had water sloshing underneath the plants in the box). There was just a narrow slit where one could stick their finger down into the box and touch the water. This narrow slit, as I grabbed the box, was closest to my body. I rushed the box to the counter where the pea plants were sitting under lights, and in the rush, managed to slosh the water all over myself. Well, not all over myself, just all over my crotch. It was only water, but I managed to make myself look like I had peed my pants. I stood there thinking, "Oh NO! What do I do? Wait... I have a sweatshirt hanging with my backpack, in the back of the room. Good, I'll go get my sweatshirt. Go!"
I be-lined around Mr. Hansen's desk, in the opposite way that I should have gone. I heard my name being called from the front of the room, but I ignored it, and got my sweatshirt. Holding it in front of myself, I made my way to my desk. Mr. Hansen was giving me the strangest look, and asked me if anything was wrong. "Nope, I'm alright." Again, cue weird look. (Imagine how I must have looked in a room full of kids wearing shorts and t-shirts, sitting at my desk clutching my sweatshirt to my body. I didn't put it on, or tie it around my waist, I just held it to my stomach, to try and hide the water that was spilled all over me. )
I absolutely hate being embarrassed, and to have spilled water down myself in front of the whole class... made me want to crawl in a deep hole and hide.
What're your guys' awkward stories?
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

1 comments:
OMG, I have had so many awkward/embarrassing things happen to me. I would not know what story to tell. LOL. I will see if I can think of one and post it next Tuesday or something.
I have thought of doing the summer booth thing at a craft fair. But I work too slow to have enough stock to sell. LOL.
I was trying to complete one piece a day and that has failed. hahahaha...
So far I have not been able to sell anything on Etsy. I noticed that my stuff gets practically no views! Then I started doing a little bit of research and when you post something new it is supposed to come up in the main page of the site. So When I posted something I started looking and had other people looking and it never came up!! ARGH!
Everything I have sold, is from people that see me wearing the jewelry and they buying it practically off my neck. LOL
I found another possible site to sell jewelry on. I am doing research on it right now. Once I find out how it works, I will let you know.
Post a Comment