So, I have a handful of new followers. Wheee! Welcome. :) (It makes me happy and a I feel little bit shiney, in a giggly sort of way that you guys found your way here.)
So, I'll introduce myself to you new friends.
My name is Melissa, I'm in my early twenties, and I'm a physical education major at the university here in town. I live with my boyfriend(The Boy) and his best friend (The Roomie). We have have a lot of fun together, and I would trust these two boys with my life. We watch a lot of movies, and The Boy and The Roomie have a very good stock of quotes*. We laugh a lot, even when the boys get a little too tipsy and end up taking potshots at each other's junk**.
Sorry, I could go on forever about how much I love my Boy, and The Roomie. :)
But, let's get back to me, I mean, afterall, this is a blog about me :)
- I like hanging out and getting retarded***,
- I love reading a lot of books (I've been known to spend too much money in used book stores giving a loving home to books), and in an effort to not spend all my money, I spend a lot of time at the library.
- I've become a little bit granola (showering everyday is such a pain in the ass... so maybe I'm just lazy. Hehehe)
- I like to ride my bike ("...with no handlebars." Oops. Sorry. Stopping) crazy distances and am training to ride the Moab Century which is in September,
- I love love LOVE chocolate - to the point that I will not let Hershey's into my house,
- I adore black licorice - I have a fantastic friend in Germany that regularly keeps me stocked,
- I'm a purebred - both parents are German and eventually I'll get my act together and get my dual citizenship ( I lived in Germany for a year as an exchange student, and am now fluent)
- I love camping. The Boy and I have gotten really good at cushy car-camping, and he's too good to me sometimes (we're lame enough that we pack a futon mattress to sleep on. It's awesome, and it never goes flat! And rocks? Ha, you can't feel anything through a futon mattress. It's beautiful)
- I know I've already said it - but I love my Boy - 100%
I will do my best to keep you guys entertained with silly stuff that we do, because living with two guys is a non-stop comedy show.
It makes me happy that you dear readers are willing to give my blog a chance. Thank you!
So, I'm going to put myself out on a limb here, and let you ask me a few questions****. So, let's give it a shot. That work?
Oh my, where did the time go? It's already 11:30pm here in the mountains that I call home. Wowza. I need to go to bed and get some good quality reading done before my day off tomorrow! (I know, I suck)
*From movie quotes, to song lyrics, to funny shit other people say. Ex: "Why is it(a woman's lady bits) called a Beaver? Does it have a tail that slaps the ground when there is danger? Danger, DANGER Lil' Robison!" - MelAfrica (Yes, a real girl said this... lol)
**Sorry Seb, I know it's usually not ok to laugh when a guy gets knocked in the 'nads, but after a good round of sympathy and apologies, we all end up laughing about it. They're pretty good humored. :) And it doesn't happen very often.
***"Let's get retarded in here!" - See, the song lyric quoting even has spread to me. I try not to, but it is a very serious problem.
**** Others have done this on their blogs, and I just want to say, that I will take the right to not answer a question that... just... you know, I don't like. Although, I will do my best to give you guys some good answers. That fair? And if you want to, you can post your question annonymously. That cool with you?

2 comments:
I LIVE for camping...too bad I haven't done it once this year yet. I'm so pathetic.
Nice to meet you Melissa. Well a more personal side to you. I just started following your blog not to long ago and I find myself enjoying reading your blogs.
Post a Comment