BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood...

(Image hijacked from here and HERE)


While you guys are comfortably zoning out in front of your compoopers, I'm out and about riding the Little Red Riding Hood! It's an all women's ride, and it should be fantastic!

My mom and I are riding the 68 mile(100km) loop, which will hopefully also help me prepare to ride my very first Century in Moab!

(Click on the picture to go to the website!)

The Moab Century will of course be 100 miles (160 km) and will feature The Big Nasty. 3000 foot elevation gain in 7miles. (Eeeeek!)

Alright. I need to stop thinking about it before I give myself a heart attack.

1 comments:

Lexy said...

Wow you must be in really good shape to be able to do these kind of things. I admire that! As well as your mom. That is fun you guys can do things together.