Whooops!
When guys have "boys only camp" apparently they mean it!
I caught The Boy and The Roomie stumbling out of their tent this morning. I'd run up to their camp to drop off two packs of essentials(smokes) that The Roomie had forgotten before they left Saturday night. When The Roomie's Girl and I visited last night, the boys were running low, and had requested said essentials.
I figured that going up there at 11 am would be late enough in the morning that they would possibly already be up, and maybe have started making breakfast. I was hoping to snag a couple of pieces of bacon... but caught them both, well, nevermind. Hahaha. (Don't worry, they were both fully dressed!)
Well, we'll (Roomie's Girl and I) will be stopping there again tonight to replenish their supply of cheap beer. If we're lucky, we might score some dinner (they have 3 giant steaks... and I really really really want one. Hehe) again. Last night we had tinfoil dinners with them, and they were absolutely fantastic.
Although it kind of sucks being home alone, I'm glad that The Boys are getting "Guy Time." I think they both desperately needed it.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

3 comments:
Got to love how un-organized boys can be! My friend's BF and his boys went deep into the wilderness for a week with only a box of wine thinking they could "live off the land". They had to come home after 3 days because they hadn't eaten anything since they left!
Yeah... The Boys were a lot more prepared than that. They took up 3 coolers of food for only a couple of days. Hahaha. My Boy is pretty careful/respectful of the woods. Which is why I don't worry about them.
And live off the land? Freakin harder to do than it sounds. I'm impressed they lasted 3 days. I'm a wuss! :)
yeah you have joined the blog world. I want to follow!!
Post a Comment