BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Italian Leather F*ING Shoes

For those that aren't totally up to date on my fight against debit card fraud, you can read about it here, and here. Today I'm running around trying to send the (as I learned today) men's Prada shoes back to Italy, signing a statement with my bank, and buying a copy of the police report ($7! bastards... They do their best to make a buck off of anything!). *Sigh*

So yeah, everything seems to be busy, but not too bad. Oh, and I have to help The Boys internet/computer challenged father* buy a plane ticket for his brother to come to a wedding in July (NOT MINE! I refuse to get married... yet). I just don't know if I will have the patience today, or try and do it later. I know the sooner I get it done, the sooner I'll be left in peace. So maybe tonite. :) And maybe I'll be rewarded with beeeer! Whee!

Oh, and I will be abandoning you guys for a couple of days this weekend, as my mom, brother and I will be driving to central Oregon to visit my favorite-est, oldest, and coolest brother**. I'm really excited to see him, his really awesome wife, and two of my cutest nieces. I'm excited to go visit them.

I'll still have access to the interswebs, but I won't be on multiple times a day, like I usually try to be. :) So, in the meantime check out some of my favorite blogs to read. (On the right hand side is a good list. The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee is my favorite, mainly because it contains massive amounts of happy kitty love pictures. Go. Now. And Enjoy)

*Helping The Boys dad buy a plane ticket will take a monster amount of patience. Last summer, when I had to help him buy one, he asked me if internet sites ever close down for the night. I looked at him *slightly* confused, and asked him what he meant. "Well, do websites ever close at the end of the business day? And weekends?" I did very well in holding in the laughter, and gently explained to him that the internet is up and running 24/7. His answer? "Well that's cool."


** Ok, this isn't fair of me, becuase all three of my brothers are awesome, older than me, and are pretty cool. It's just that Cookie, the oldest, is the original black sheep in a family of devote LDS (Mormons). He basically gave me the courage to grow up and discover beer! He even gave me my very first Corona, snowboard, and roadbike(ok, I paid him for the bike, but he put it together for me). Seriously, this guy is too cool for words. :)

1 comments:

Megs said...

Good luck with the shoes, and drive safe and have fun. much luv