Makes me miss Germany. Really really bad.
My senior year of high school, I had the opportunity to apply for a scholarship that would allow me to live in Germany for a school year.
I graduated (I'm in the lower right had corner, all you can see is my head) from high school, and was sent to Mollseifen Germany for a language camp that lasted a month.
( This was taken by a friend on a hike through the country-side. I wasn't allowed to go because I was A) sick or B) had serious road-rash from a bought of stupidity with my longboard. I can't remember which. I wasn't allowed to go on either of the hikes because of those two reasons... ) After language camp, we were sent to live with our host families. Every few months we would have seminars in Cologne, and get a brief kick of America to pump us up for the next few months with our families. Our last seminar took place in Berlin:
Berlin. A few short weeks before our program shipped us back to the states. (We're at the Holocaust memorial.)
Brandenburger Tor. (L - R Me, Tabalicious, Dooley) (The construction on the left side of the image, was for the World Soccer Championships. They were building a giant soccer ball...)
Feet on the Berlin wall, well, where it used to be.
Seriously. Statue missing his arms, and more importantly, his doodly bits. Poor guy
Sandr (L) and Melena(R). Two of my best friends while I was there. I visited them the Christmas after I returned home to the States.
MADSEN! I miss him. I adore him. He is such a sweet kid. :)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment