BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ice Shooters

For Christmas I got a gift-card to Hastings and still have about $30 left on it. I went into our local Hastings a couple of days ago with some friends, and went home with a new toy!

(From HERE)

It's a mold to make shot glasses out of ice. :) I'm already having fun with it.

On the to-do list for tonite? Get our* tipsy on, and wander down to a local fair. We don't want to get too snockered, because the local police love nothing more than to harass those that enjoy a drink (Yay for Utah-ville). We'll have to try to keep it casual. Buwahahahahahaha.

Hope you guys have a good weekend!


*The group with consist of me, The Roomie and his woman, and as many others as we can round up. My Boy, sadly won't be joining us, as he is out atv'ing the sand dunes in St. Anthony Idaho on a work trip (his "team" at work were the most productive last month, and instead of a cash bonus like the last time, they got a 3-day trip doing anything they wanted. The Boy is having a blast. :) )

13 comments:

Jake said...

that is awesome, I love when food/drink is served in an edible container (i.e. taco salads, cabana bowl, burrito, anything in Willy Wonka's factory, etc..)

Anonymous said...

Ice shot glasses! Very cool! I do think you will have too much fun with those!! =0)

Meandering Mel said...

I just started making the jello shots in the shot glass maker. I hope they turn out. Hahaha. Plus I have several other molds (plus little plastic cups) that I use. It'll be a fun night.

@Jake - The ice shot glasses turned out pretty thick, and don't hold a full shot. Kind of a bummer, but we can make glasses out of coke, or juice or other stuff. It'll be a fun summer!

Jake said...

yeah you could make OJ shot glasses and then fill them with Vodka, that would be cool

Meandering Mel said...

Oh! Definitely a good idea! Or Coke ones filled with whiskey, or... blah blah blah. The list goes on. :) I think I'll have to go get another couple of sets. :)

Anonymous said...

How cool! I want one of those!!
:D

Carlito86 said...

Ooh, I've seen these before and wondered about them but never bought any, hope it goes well and fun!

Jake said...

dude - I like your background. I want to change mine and went to the website linked from your blog home page, but when I copy the code into my HTML template under Customize, it says it's going to delete all of the followers, polls, etc.. When you uploaded your new background, did it delete everything you had already customized?

Meandering Mel said...

Jake - Yes, it did delete EVERYTHING. I made a note before-hand of what was already there that I wanted to bring back. My layout is pretty simple, because of the mere fact that I was too lazy to add more stuff after initially changing the background. That is the only feature of blogger that I don't like. Sad, huh?

Jake said...

So it deleted your entire list of followers (oh sorry - your entire list of people that put up with your silly shit)?

But it didn't delete your past blogs, right?

Meandering Mel said...

It doesn't delete your followers (or past blogs), it just deletes the Gadget (little box) that shows your followers and past blogs.
All you have to after you add your new background, and everything has been deleted is go into "LAYOUT" and re-add the Gadgets (click on Add a Gadget). Standard ones that people have are "Followers"- which shoes on your page your followers, then you can do an archive, and that stuff. After you have added the gadget, you can re-title it (people putting up with my shit) by clicking on the little blue Edit link.

Does that make sense?

Jake said...

Yes, perfect. Thanks. Sorry to hijack your ice shooters blog posting with technical dorky blogger questions.

Meandering Mel said...

Hahaha - No worries man. No worries. Oh, and the ice shooters turned out awesome. :)