The Ex-Roomie's gf (Jo) and I spent some quality time together yesterday. We were supposed to go visit her parents and pick strawberries. Being that the strawberries aren't quite ready to be picked yet, we hung out at the local gardeners market. After trying fermented mushroom tea (Kombucha Tea) we checked out the crafty booths. A friend of mine has her boyfriend selling her jewelry, and Jo and I got the idea from her to take old picture frames, spray paint them all pretty like, and then add some window screen to them. All done and said (took us less than an hour, since Jo had frames, screen stuff and a staple gun! This chick friggin rocks my world.) they turned out awesome:
The little one I'll be hanging in my bathroom to better hang all my earrings on. The big one, I'll use for displaying my handmade earrings that I've been attempting to sell. (Check out the link to my etsy on the right bar*) It'll be awesome. Plus, I really like the bright red of the frame.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment