BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Like a Madwoman

Good news everyone, I found my camera! (It was hiding in my jewelry tub, so when I pulled everything out this last week to make some earrings for a friend I found the sneaky little stow-away!)

So, everyone was raving about the zucchini bread I made last week... and I should be studying today, because I have a huge physiology exam tomorrow, but The Boy and I went crazy and made a gazillion* more loaves of bread. :)

Today has been the perfect day for baking, as it is raining like crazy outside, and who wants to go outside on a rainy gloomy day?

(Loaves currently baking)

Finished loaves.


We'll end up with a total of 6 big loaves, 4 round loaves
(don't laugh, I ran out of the mini rectangle pans) and then 4 mini loaves.


My next adventure will be using this recipe with pumpkins instead of zucchini. But that'll have to wait a few weeks. :)

(Here is a link to the recipe I used. I LOVE it, and The Boy went as far to say that it's the best zucchini bread he's ever tasted. :) )



* So that we could share with The Ex-Roomie and his gf, our next door neighbors, my mom (because she is letting me use all her bread pans), a friend who got our growler filled with Grog at the Portneuf Valley Brewing Company, and another loaf for the Mailman next door (since they were his zucchini that he grew over the summer). Plus The Boys brother and his gf, and other various friends....

0 comments: