Sorry that I've been MIA recently. This week has been incredibly insane, and I'm forcing myself to calm down so that I can relax.
My Anatomy test on Monday was incredibly amazing. I got a 98%. (I only missed one question!) My carpooling buddies, J & K respectively got 95% and 83%. Then I spent two days freaking the f* out eagerly anticipating our bone quiz (again, in Anatomy). We had to know all the bones in the body, and their different landmarks (holes foramen, bony bumps prominences, and little craters fossas). For a total of 50 fill-in-the-blank questions. Brutal, but I feel I did well.
:)
Oh! I also took a test on Thursday morning in my Stress Management class. I think that that one went good as well. I was just bummed that we didn't do any mental imagery (or visualization or diaphragmatic breathing) like we normally do.
Now, I can space out, relax, and finally make some earrings for people. :) (Apologies to Dissolved Girl. I'm working on it, I just haven't had much time lately!!)
Oh, and in case you're wondering, of course we'll be snowboarding on Sunday morning. (Probably Monday morning as well. Whoo!)
of snow every weekend, and I am loving every flake of it. :) )


2 comments:
Congrats on the test!!
Is ok, take your time, your school stuff comes first. I myself have failed miserably this week. Work has been kicking my butt, I have been so absent minded I keep leaving the house with out the box I have for you.
You would be in heaven here right now. It is snowing so much! They are predicting that by the time it is said and done we will have 30 inches of snow!!!
I think the weather is making up for the little snow we have had the past couple of years.
Post a Comment