Since the day we moved in, we have always had something on our fridge. Be it pictures, wedding announcements from friends, letters/postcards or even our magnetic poetry set, there has always been clutter on our fridge.
Last night I came home and the fridge looked like this:
The Boy is in the process of cleaning the dirt, grime, and dry erase marker off. Every time I turn the corner into the kitchen, I'm shocked by this big white blob. I even told the boy that it's been creeping me out. (He agreed) So, as soon as he gets all the gunk off the fridge, the pictures and letters and magnets have to go back up.

3 comments:
Lol i know the feeling, its kinda like there's now a big giraffe in the room. I always got stuff on mine too!
WAIT A MINUTE... you can clean those things?!? i just thought that's why someone invented fridge magnets...
Haha thats funny! Mine's always so full I want to go through things and throw stuff away!
Post a Comment