BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Good news everyone!

My semester ended well *HAPPY*DANCE*. The Boy will attest to me having been around, but not really "there." I spent most of the semester letting course material roll around in my head... trying to fit all the puzzle pieces together. Kinesiology was the hardest, as over the course of the semester we memorized all the muscles (and what action they produced, where they inserted and originated) and then we had to put it all together to analyze movements. It was hard-core, and I was so excited that I got a 93% on that final!!!



Oh, and please don't thing I'm bragging, or being an asshole. I'm just so excited, because the course-load seemed impossible!

And we're leaving early Friday morning to the Land O' Loved Ones* for Christmas. I can't wait to get there!!!

 ------------------------------------
*Land O' Loved Ones - We are visiting The Boys family for the holidays, and I am so freaking EXCITED!!!! I love his family to death, and always eagerly await Christmas, because we get to spend time with them. I'm ready for a week filled with food, Hand and Foot, and Cribbage :) :) :)


1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

Yay! Congrats on a successful semester! Hope you have had a great holiday!