BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hellloooooooo!!

Hey Everyone,
the semester is about over - 2 more finals to go and then sweet sweet FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM!!!! Well, until January 10th. Hahahhaaha-

This semester has been busy with Biomechanics, Evaluation in Physical Education, Kinesiolgy and medical terminology.

Totally understandable why it's been so quiet around here, right?

But the best part of that is... Spring 2011 semester will be the last semester of my undergrad! YAYYYYY!!!! I'm so so so excited :)

My bestie, my brother and I will be gradumacating together! It'll be a relief all the way around.

Oh, and I mentioned a few posts ago that I've been selling  my stuff in a local bead shop. That's been kinda.... cool to have my stuff in there, but it's not that busy of a shop, so things haven't been as magical as I've wanted. The boss has been really cool about making really neat cabs out of beautiful stone, and I've been wrapping them and we've come up with some really neat stuff.

I've also been making a lot of custom jewelry for friends, which has been awesome. Here are a couple of necklaces to show what I've been up to

Green aventurine wrapped in .925 silver, with green aventurine and black obsidian beads.

 This one is 8mm black obsidian wrapped in a strand of silver seed beads, with a strand of 6mm snowflake obsidian, and then a strand of 4mm black obsidian. Custom order for a friend.
This is black obsidian (8 and 4 mm) with a strand of silver seed beads, and then a blackstone and .925 sterling silver tree of life pendant.Also a custom order for a friend.

So, basically, some really cool stuff!!

Well, this is enough for now, I really should be studying for my Kinesiology final...  :)
.

0 comments: