BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Momentum!

Last night The Boy and I hung out with my brother after one of my cancer check ups (as far as I know, I'm still good! :)  )

Here are a few fun pictures to show just how much fun we had :)

 Getting set to climb
 I'm a pretty pretty climbing princess!
 Such a good belay-er
 All smiles now...
 And then stuck only a few feet off the ground.
 Look at those calves!
Getting ready for my last run of the night!


We had so much fun climbing with my brother. He is so much fun to hang out with, and I love that every time I happen to be in his neck of the woods that he makes time to go to lunch, or go climbing with us. What a good big brother! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your post! And I didn't know you were getting screened for cancer!!! Hope you stay 'clean'! (=

Megs said...

I love that place. There is a special night climb deal they have and I go with some friends then its way fun.