I work in a graphic design computer lab here on campus, and overall it's pretty awesome. The people I work for run 6 computer labs, so I get a different assignment of labs each semester. This semester, with impending budget cuts, the bosses have been cracking down on a lot of stuff, to make sure that labs aren't cut. (At other schools here in Utah, all student employees have been "let-go." Our boss is trying to make sure that that doesn't happen to us. Which means we have to be on the ball. Lately though, fellow co-workers have been using the chat feature of Facebook. Not a problem until customers were starting to be ignored. After much threatening, facebook has been blocked from all staff computers. (What the heck am I supposed to do during my shift? Study? Ha!) So, I am becoming a pretty big fan of blogspot. :) I love it, and am enjoying cruising through other people's blogs. :)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is pretty fun to read other peoples blogs! I have to admit to that one I love finding people I know blogs. That sucks though that you don't have facebook anymore. But hey you still have a job right? ;)
Only too true. There are some things that I don't agree with, but my measly 7.35 an hour is better than no hours. Very good point. :)
Post a Comment