Ok, I lied in my last post. I said I wouldn't interfere with the coffee again. Lies, dirty rotten little lies! Because... I did. I interfered again. I wanted coffee with flavor this morning. I demanded it. Before we went to bed, The Boy said he needed to grind the beans quick (The Boy's picky, he only buys whole bean coffee, and we grind it ourselves). I told him I would, and I ground about twice as many as had been the day before. The Boy complimented me on the coffee this morning. That it was pretty tasty. :)
Buwahahahahahahahahahaha! I win!
Well, I wish I could spend more time with my sweet sweet love (AKA: The laptop), but I am going to SLC to demo Casper's salad dressing. Which means I will be on my feet all day. Guess I'll take a mini sack of ibuprofen with me. My knee is still protesting from demo-ing last week.
Hopefully, since we aren't demoing locally, I won't be forced to see people that I know, but don't really care about (AKA casual acquantences). Although I will admit, last week I saw a handful of people that I hadn't seen in a long time, and was glad to see them. Whatever. I'll take some study stuff, and hopefully not have too long a day. The only thing that will suck, is going to be the drive home. I'll be anxious to get back and attend the party down the street.
Oh, and snowboarding yesterday? Was a complete DREAM! It was snowing pretty hard while The Boy and I were on the Mt. Our second to last run was pretty nice, and so we did the same run for our last time down the Mt. for the season, when we came down it again there was about 3 more inches (seriously, pounding the mt. with big white fluffy flakes) than when we had been there 20 minutes before. It was awwwweeeesome! And a good send-off for the season. :) I'll miss it, but I was also getting tired of it. (Ah! Sacrilege!)
Hope you all have a good one, and I'm gonna take pics of the kitty babies (3 weeks old!) this weekend, and their new house. :)
Friday, March 27, 2009
Got it worked out!
Posted by Meandering Mel at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment