BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 30, 2009

Illustrator, a foray into the unknown!

Beginning image:

(surprisingly, this is one my own pics that I took on a jeeping adventure a few years ago. I was snapping, snapping snapping, and figured some would turn out. And this one did! How cool??)

Well, I'm ok with Photoshop, and my work demands that I kind of know Illustrator. Ugh.

...

...

You know what. Nevermind. Just look at my pretty picture. I hate Ilustrator and can never get the program to work the way I want to. That's why I use Photoshop. I'm familiar with it, and the tools don't do weird crazy messed up things. (Maybe I'm the one that's retarded, but I couldn't get the zoom to work. I zoomed in about a bazillion times, and couldn't get it to go back out... Pretty sure I'm the dumb one.)

Instead, I will add some cool pics that I've taken over the years...

In Hawaii with the mom unit, and Hanameowmana Bay. I mean... uh Hanauma Bay. :) It was awesome. In the bay was the very first place that I snorkeled. And as I was snorkeling, I was surrouned by a school of fish. Fish that everyone was cautioned to stay away from, to protect their habitat. I proceded to freak out in said school-o'-fish, filling the snorkeling mask up with salt water, and then splashed my way to safe stepping ground. One of the many reasons that I don't like swimming in water. Ugh... was totally born a summer baby, but hate the water. Weird.

Both of these were taken up the Canyon. Hiking along the Crimson Trail. 2-3 years ago. One goal for the upcoming "Summa-oh-Loooove" is to hike more. Probably will do this, and many others, trail again. :)
Same Jeeping trip as the beauty up top. This is The Boy. The Boy really is this awesome. That's why I love The Boy. And will keep him as mine. :)
Me walking along Heceta Beach which looked up towards Heceta Head Lighthouse north of Florence, OR. Image captured by the ever lovely and awesome Samma-lamma-ding-dong.
This is a picture of the aforementioned lamma playing near some Redwoods near Redwood Ntl. Park... I think. ;)


Last summer was pretty much beyond freaking awesome. And I hope that this summer will be even better!

2 comments:

Beverlynne said...

I didn't know you were also a photographer!
"Ding-Dong" huh? I'll have to try that name at home.

Meandering Mel said...

I'm actually... really, not a photographer. At least not as awesome as Sam is. I'm an imitator.

And "ding-dong"? Hahahaha, you'll have to use the full name, "Samma-lamma-ding-dong."