Kitty babies are now 3 weeks, and 1 day old. They finally look like kittens, and no longer like small rodents (ie, gerbils, hamsters). Their eyes are open, and they seem like they are pretty much aware of their surroundings.
We've named them Wink, Sgt. Pepper, and Bagheera. They are pretty dang cute, and I want to keep them, and cuddle them, and make them mine! But, I can't. So I'll settle for getting Mama Jack fixed, and adopting her as my outside cat. :)
All three kitties, after I woke them up from nap-time. (The duct tape is holding down plastic that covers the outside of the box.)
This is Sgt. Pepper. She's my favorite. :) She has no problems with me picking her up, and carrying her around.
This is Bagheera. The only boy in a home of females. Poor kitty. :) He's kind of a whiner. While Wink and Sgt. Pepper have no problem with me picking them up and loving on them, Bagheera always freaks out, and cries the whole time.
This is Wink. She is adorable, and is Samma-lama's future kitty baby. :)
All three after their photoshoot. Now they're up and curious!
I'm already totally attached, and want to keep them in the family. The Roomie refuses to touch/play/hold them because he doesn't want to get attached... Whatever. I'm going to enjoy the kittens while I can! Wink hanging out with The Boy. (Don't tell the landlords that I occasionally sneak the kittens in! But hey, aren't kittens hypoallergenic? :) I'll make up excuses, which will mainly be grounded on their cuteness...)
Ok, so I sneak the kittens in, but Mama Jack isn't allowed inside. Period. Long hair is pretty dang difficult to remove from the shag. This is Mama pawing at the door, demanding that I bring her her lunch. She does this when there is something she wants (ie, food, water, attention). Sad thing is... is it usually works. Spoiled brat!
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

1 comments:
They are too damn cute. I do not know how you going to give them up!
Post a Comment