BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 2, 2009

No longer debt free...

Yikes.

The Boy picked me up from school today and after picking up some cheese from out at Gossner's we stopped at a furniture warehouse. We've been dying from lower back pain lately. Our bed has been awful, and the couch was just torture. I wasn't seriously considering anything, until we stopped at another furniture store on the way home. We found a beautiful microfiber sofa, where both ends recline. And it was on sale!

Ta- da! It's taller than our last couch, and doesn't match anything in our apartment. But, I'm young... and in college. Who cares, right? Buwahhahaha. I'm sitting on the far side (opposite side of The Boy) as I write this. Reclined. I'm so happy I could just take a nap!



Aw. So pretty!

Does that not look seriously awesome? (Sorry about the mess. We had to throw some stuff around to get the bed in. I was too excited to clean everything up before snapping a few pictures! )
Look at how tall our bed is?! The Boy isn't quite touching the mattress, or the feather mattress pad... It's freaking huge. We're going to sleep like baby's tonite.

And we have the budget written up, to pay it off in three months.

Awesome!

About to pop in a movie, and hang back and relax. I think I'm just going to pass out on the couch, and save the bed of awesomeness for tomorrow night.

NO!

I will do both.


2 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

That couch looks super comfortable! We need a new couch too but I do not like anything I see. Your new bed looks like it can envelope you in once you lay in it. Makes me want to go home and jump in bed. *sigh*

Meandering Mel said...

Oh I can't even begin to tell you how awesome the bed is! It's a pillow top mattress, and with a feather tick on top. It's beyond beautiful!

Getting out of bed this morning wasn't easy, and I'm looking foward to going to bed tonite!!