My previous post with the horrid picture was inspired by a painting that my friend Samma-lamma was working on. I decided to try and be as cool as she is... so I decided to make a pretty painting for The Boy for his upcoming birthday (T-minus 5 days and counting). When I finish it, I'll post a picture of it. I hope he likes it... :)
I go on weird artistic kicks, and over the Christmas break I was really into making earrings (great, inexpensive, handmade gifts!). I love making jewelry, and am ok at it. Some of my earrings turned out really cool... and some were not so cool. ;)
I also managed to crochet myself a hat and matching scarf; which is awesome. I don't crochet very often (the only other project I completed was a beanie in high school...), but I had gotten some really cool yarn from The Boy's mom for Christmas.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

1 comments:
I am addicted to crafting. I love the idea of Knitting and Crocheting but I am so horrible at it. Everything always ends up weird. Maybe I should take some classes, even the crocheting for dummies book does not help me. I must really be slow, hehehehe....
Post a Comment