BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Break Fever

EVERYONE is jabbering non-stop about their plans for school's Spring Break, which is next week. Everyone is going somewhere. A lot of people are headed to California, while everyone is being cautioned away from Mexico, one guy I know is even taking a cruise (JEALOUS!) I hope to break all trends and visit Colorado! Yay! Sam and I want to go visit some friends, she wanting to go to Greely, and I to Colorado Springs. We have to chat more about it, but we'll hopefully make it.

As much as I love town, I kind of want a bit of a break. What better than driving a couple hundred miles to visit a beautiful state? Hehehe. This is a picture of Colorado College, which is where my friend Dooley is a student. I'm excited to visit her at her place, instead of her always coming here to us for visits.


As for fun stuff for this weekend. Red Dress Party is Saturday night. This is a party that I have known about, and wanted to attend since I was 15. I'm FINALLY old enough to go, and we got tickets, and dresses and everything! It's going to be hilarious, because everyone is wearing a red dress. Men included. They won't let you in unless you are wearing a red dress (and.... have a ticket. Lol!). The Roomie was so excited, that before we'd even bought our tickets, him and The Boy had gone dress shopping. I got lucky, because The Roomie had bought a stretchy dress that fits me perfectly, so I'm planning on wearing that.

Saturday is also The Boy's birthday! YAY! The party that I would have thrown is being replaced by the Red Dress party. :) Is that a cop-out or what?

Sunday The Boys's Mom, Colleen will arrive from Montrose, CO for a couple day visit. We are so excited to have her come up here.

Next week, as I said, I have Spring Break, and The Boy has Mondays and Tuesdays off. So we'll get to spend some quality time with Colleen while she's here.

Hopefully about Wednesday Sam and I'll head out for Colorado. :)

As for now, I need to quit cruising people's blogs, and focus on school. Only a couple more days! YAY!

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

My mom tried to teach my how to knit but she got so impatient with me she told me to go take a class and become some one else's headache. hahahaha...

The red dress party sounds like a lot of fun. I wish they had something like that here. It would be hysterical to have the b/f in a red dress. Great blackmail picture's. hahahahaha......

Have a great Spring break!