BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 9, 2009

Visit from Mama!

Oh, this is a picture of The Roomie. We'd had a party the night before, and he passed out on the couch.

Hehehehe.


Mom drove in from Colorado just to vist us! Yay! She only stayed for a day or so, which was kind of a bummer, but I'm glad that she made it out here for a short visit.



The Boy, Mom and Bro













































Aroud 10-11 pm it started snowing lightly.

This picture was taken about 12 hours later.

Yeah... we hadn't had any snow for a few weeks, and had beautiful weather. All the snow had been melted on our lawn... NOT ANYMORE!



I would love to keep writing, but I have a Goldlion (AKA: The Boy) distracting me. Hehehe. Tickling and demanding attention. :)

I have to steal Robear's camera sometime and get the pics from the Red Dress party, but here are a couple.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had some fun! I bet the red dress party was a blast! =0) And omg that snow! I can't believe it! And it's hardly stopped! It's still going! It's insane!!

Dissolved Girl said...

Oh my, the red dress party pic's look great! looks like you guys had a great time.

I miss the snow. It hardly ever snows here. :-(