Dear Hiding Wallet,
I know I brought you home from the grocery store, I checked, because the little boy in line behind me, snuck up behind me (little fart almost pushed me out of the way!) and was checking out my cart, as I was paying. Little kid made me nervous, so I double checked, and stuffed you back into my purse. I remember purse being very secure as I made my way through the rain to the 4runner.
That is the last I remember of you.
Sunday morning, on the way to Easter service at an Episcopalian church, I briefely thought of you, but continued on my way.
Not until The Boy and other boys and I were about to leave to go fishing, I again asked about you.
Now it is Monday afternoon. And you are still hiding from me.
I have searched the house, high and low, and even looked around in the 4runner. You are an elusive brat. I even looked under the couch, searched under/around/behind all the cushions. Just in case you were being extra sneaky.
Where are you?!
I need you, and you are making me nervous. I'm about to call the grocery store to double check, even though I'm pretty sure you made it home with me.
Will you please come out, so that we can play?
-M
Monday, April 13, 2009
Dear Hiding Wallet...
Posted by Meandering Mel at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what about where you got the kitty care package to help Bagheera eat better? In the freezer with a bag of frozen food? Love the kittie pictures.
Dear Wallet, Please do not be an A'hole and show up. LOL. Hope that helps.
Hey Anonymous... Petsmart. Totally in the Cat-nip section.
Dissolved, I found it. It was hiding in the weirdest place too.
Post a Comment