So... first off, I am currently sitting at work. 
It is raining outside, and I'm wearing a really soft zip up hoody that my older sister sent me for Christmas (Thanks C!). I for some reason decided that since I'm going to the bar tonite, it'd be a good day to wear my shirt that says "One Time Doesn't Make You Gay." Awesomeness courtesy of Ms. Samma-Lamma, who used to work in a screen-printing shop.
This shirt always draws lots of attention, and the last time I wore it, I got strange looks from my coworkers (Ah... beauty of living in a conservative and very religious state, and going to school and working on a campus that is predominantly LDS.). Today, since it is raining, I figured that the school would get confused and not adjust the heat/AC settings in the building. It's not cold like it normally is, and it's a little bit muggy because of the rain. I am starting to sweat to death, but don't dare take my jacket off, because of my shirt. Jeez, why do I do this stuff to myself?
Kitty Update!
The little monsters are now 5 weeks old, and so beyond adorable. :) I never want to give them away, and want to secretly hide them in my closet. In the closet, so that the landlord wouldn't "know" about them being in the house. He tolerates the kittens because they are A)adorable B) kittens! C) They're not technically in our apartment. They just live on our front porch and D) Did I mention they are seriously adorable?
Bagheera (the black kitten) has me a little bit worried. He is a lot skinnier than his sisters (Wink and Sgt. Pepper) and can't seem to fight his way in for a good position on one of Mama J's teets. I bought a kitten care kit ( I swear I am not getting attached!) to make sure he gets a good couple of meals a day. Little monster started falling asleep on the counter this afternoon while he was eating. Here he is tryin to take a snooze!
Isn't this little monster adorable? And look! His eyes are (and the others as well) starting to change color. They have green rings around the pupil, and the outer ring is still blue. Absolutely beautiful! Oh, this is The Boy with Wink (the resident favorite). Pirates have parrots, why can't hippies have kittens that sit on their shoulders? I think it looks fabulous!
Oh, it finally was warm and sunny outside yesterday. I sat and played and loved on the kittens for about 45 minutes. (Or maybe it was longer...)
I had been sitting petting Wink, and Bagheera starts doing this. Pretty sure he demanded that I play with him. Doesn't he look like a teddy-bear?
And The Roomie. With Sgt. Pepper. :)
How are you guys doing?
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

1 comments:
The kitties are so cute. I want Bagheere so bad!
It has been raining like crazy here too. I wish I could just stay at home and sleep. So tired.
Post a Comment