BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ffffreaking OUT!

Updates!

*New furniture. Beautiful couch, incredibly awesome bed. Set us back $1500. (Yikes!)
*Worked all day Friday/Saturday haven't been paid yet. (Boss-man is 2 weeks behind and owes me about $230...)
*Kitty babies are 4 weeks old today!!
*Opened my very own Etsy store today! Check out my jewelry blog for details. (Oh! I don't have anything posted yet. My pictures from my blog aren't very "awesome" so I'm going to try and snap some new ones today and hopefully get it all going)


The new furniture and the Etsy store have me really anxious right now. Stupid money worries.

Other than working Friday and Saturday, the weekend was pretty good. :)

How was your guys'?

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

Has he paid you yet? I would have cornered him about paying me already. I think you should nicely ask when you will be getting paid because you got furniture to pay. If that does not work.... I would just pack up his salad dressing, sell it and keep the funds for myself. LOL