BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's hopefully springtime in the valley!

We played until the wee hours of the morning, got up late, took about an hour to put breakfast together, and made pigs of ourselves. That is the beginning to a beautiful day. It also helps that there is bright awesome sunshine and adorable kittens.

I woke Samma-lamma up by setting a kitten on her. :) This is later, when we were putting them back in their (dog) kennel.

Then Sgt. Pepper (on bottom) and Wink (on top) started play fighting. It was so freaking cute. Like one of those cheesy cat videos on youtube, but live!

After playing with kittens, and doing the breakfast thing, we dyed eggs. The three lined up are Sammy's that she did. I get kind of weird around "holidays" (Easter, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patty's) and decorate for about every other holiday. I went all out for Halloween and Christmas, but ignore Valentines, and only half ass-ed St. Patty's. So maybe we'll do Easter this year, because I didn't do it last year. Ha!


This afternoon I'm in the computer lab covering for my bro, how got back late from snowmobiling (I was his back- up, and would work until he could get home, and then get up here to work) . When I get off work, I'll probably go shopping with Sam's at TJ Maxx. :) The Boy and Robear are going fishing, and The Roomie is chillin with Lu


"It's gonna be legen... ... wait for it... ... Dary!"

(Kudo's to anyone who can name the show where that quote is from, and who says it!)


:)

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I only decorate for Halloween and Christmas. Only two holiday's I care enough for. hehehe...

Did you get my email about Etsy? Let me know when you open up the store. :)