Dear obnoxious, frustrating, crazy, and neurotic human*,
I want to beg you, that next time you borrow something from us** you bring it back clean. I don't know, nor do I want to know what the hell is all over that collapsible colander. I have no freaking clue, and I don't know what is going to get it off. I spent too much patience*** scrubbing, and now it is sitting in my kitchen sink abandoned.
I am half tempted to have a garage sale (I should do that anyways, we have a lot of crap collecting in this place) and if anyone asks what is on the colander, I will ask them if they know what it is. If they can tell me, I will pay them to take it.
Sincerely, "The crazy German chick****."
PS, quit pawning shit off on us that you don't want/need. We don't want/need it either! Our house is bursting at the F*ing brim with shit we don't use, why do you think we want your shit too?!
(I'm sorry guys. I'm just really frustrated with this person! )
On a happier note. I'm home alone. I'm about to crank on the music, and the AC.
Dirty house, BEWARE!
Buwahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaa!
*Some people post letters to themselves, but this one is to someone I know but can't say it to their face without upsetting someone else.
** Sleeping bag, cookware (pots, baking sheets, collapsible colander, etc), jack & winch, money that we barely have...
*** Me? Have patience? Bullcrap! Hahaha. I just gave up, cuz whatever is on there, seems to be pretty damn determined to stay there. 409 is going to be my next try, cuz dishsoap did well, but isn't doing well enough.
**** Sorry, I know the sidenotes are getting excessive, but I enjoy them too much. Oh, right. "Crazy German Chick" Yeah, this person feigns being afraid of me, becuase of my heritage. They think that I'm a Nazi and that at any moment will go apeshit on their rears. Half-tempted. OK, very tempted.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment