Alright, I decided it was time to change things up around here!
I searched high, and low for this layout. It's a little(LOT) too red for my taste, but since it would look silly in green, blue and black, I am going to give it a try. :)
I can always change it, right? :)
Oh, and I baked a cake today. It's going to be a Melissa-ized* version of a Schwarzewalderkirsch Torte. Say it with me people: Schwarze-(Black)-walder-(Forest)-kirsch (Cherry) Torte (Cake!!!)
Yes. I made a Black Forest cherry cake, and it will be delicious.
Tonite, it will be devoured with good friends, a good movie (Across The Universe), and probably good beverages**.
What're you guys up to?
*AKA: I don't have my mom's recipe, and I made it from a boxed cake, not scratch, which was my first mistake...
** For me I'll be drinking milk or water. I'm going to give the boozage up. Well, at least until next Saturday night. (I'll tell you why in a later post.)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment