BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just a Plug

For my etsy page. :)(Sorry that this is really pixelated, click on it, and it'll bring up a larger image that looks a lot prettier.)

Check it out at HandMadeDanglies.etsy.com. I have a really pretty bracelet and earring set, that I adore, but have only gotten 1 view on.




I've been really frustrated with my etsy page, and things haven't taken off quite like I had hoped. Meh, someday, I'll get out there, and be huge. Right? Maybe I am delusional, but don't ruin it for me!

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

I like the new stuff you have up! :-)

I know I have been M.I.A but I have been sick with a Sinus Infection for almost over a week now!

It is eating me alive! All I want to do is sleep. :-(

Hopefully I will start feeling better soon and I can get back to the swing of things.