I've had to give up one of my favorite things, for hopes of growing up, and going beyond... *sad*
Oh well!
This week I've done... NOTHING. Literally. I ventured once out of the house today(to pick up James from work, and the hit L* store on the way home!! Hehehehe). I can see the sun shining outside, and the dark clouds hovering above, but I don't care. Today has been my day, to hang inside, watch x-files, attempt to paint mothers day cards, cruise blogs, and drink a couple of tasty beverages. And so far, I have done just that! The boy gets off work in half an hour, and will cruise home, so I have to get off the computer, and make up an excuse for my laziness. Until then, try and figure out what these pictures are. Not too complicated, simple, and amusing enough. :)


It's obviously a pretty kitty, but what is on it's fur??
*Just wanted to let you guys know what was really all over this adorable black kitty. I had been at a friends house for a BBQ, and the kitty pictured above had been slyly evading my capture all afternoon. I sat down with the friends 6-year-old daughter to color on the sidewalk with chalk. (I love sidewalk chalk.) I drew my picture, and went about amusing myself talking to friends, and playing with the 6-year-old. I came out of our friends house a few minutes later to see that black cat rolling across my sidewalk chalk masterpiece. Who said a black cat wasn't a blank canvas? Because this one surely was!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Frustrated
Posted by Meandering Mel at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I cannot believe those Jelly Sandals are back in style. Now everyone is going to be walking around with sweaty and smelly feet. ARGH!
What is on the cats fur? What did you do to the cat? hahahaha...
I wish I could have been at home doing nothing yesterday and today for that matter. :(
Ah bummer!! The kitty did the colorful paint job to himself. Although, I will admit, I was the one who had colored with sidewalk chalk, and then the attention-starved kitty rolled in it.:)
Seriously, Jelly sandals were the bane of a different generation. To bring them back? Eeeeew!
Post a Comment