I'm sorry to be skipping the Awkward Tuesday... but I having been thinking about posting these pics for forever, and haven't really gotten around to it. So, today is Totally Tent Tuesday! :)
The adorable boy, J, and I have been spending $$ out our a$$'s. Everything in our place seems to either need to be repaired or replaced. From the new couch and bed($1500), to the $350 in repairs caused by an exploded fan on the 4runner, to the $200 for new CV axles (whatever those are, I just know that it's a lot easier going through ditches and over speed bumps!) for the 4unner, to mine and J's tent...
We have a friend who works at a grocery store, and every 3-4 months the employees get a 20% discount on everything (where they normally get 5% off) and if it's on sale, then it's even better. This tent, and some other stuff were on sale for a really good price, and were still on sale when our friend had her mega-discount-day. She kindly purchased the tent for us. And we were so excited we had to set it up! (Couldn't outside because of rain/snow) So, we moved our kitchen table, and squeeeezed our tent into our dining room. It made me want to have a camp out. :)
(This weekend J and I will hopefully be able to sneak away for a night, and break in the tent! That is... if my family doesn't come up with any random plans that will further kill our weekend. (Friday Night-Shot (family swim time at a local hot spring) Saturday - Shot (Dinner with 2 of the sisters to celebrate them both having boys in Aug. & Sept.) and Sunday - SHOT! (To possibly recreate Mummsy Day, since we kinda... skipped it. Oops. Part of that is the Mom units fault. She was in the Grand Canyon hiking!)
Oh, and I am in withdrawal of my kitty babies. They have all been in their new homes for over a week, and are doing spectacular. Here is my favorite of J and the girls.
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
3 hours ago

1 comments:
kitttttiiiess!!! that makes me miss mine!
Post a Comment