THIGHS!
Yesterday Samma-Lamma-Ding-Dong and Meghann&Richard and I hiked, crawled, and limped along the trail to a tree that is more than 3200 years old. If you're local, you know it as the Jardine Juniper trail. :)
It was good to get out, and get the 'ol blood pumping, but Sammy and I didn't enjoy the last half-mile or so of the trail to the stupid tree, but only becuase we were hiking in snow. (Yeah, really!)
Well, we made it. Well, Sam and I did. Meghann's knees and hips were hurting her, so she turned back, and Richard joined her.
Isn't it gorgeous?! I wish we could have gotten better pictures, but Richard had the camera, and since he turned back early, we only got pictures with Sammy's phone.
Then to catch up to Megs & Richard, we ran down the mountain. 40 out of 60 minutes. And we almost died. We totally thought that we were moving fast enough to catch up to them, but we never caught up to them. They had made it to the car about 10 minutes before we did!! Laaaaame. Hahaha. It was fun though, but I definately paid the price today. My legs are very sore.
Oh, and I know I mentioned this already, but 2 of my 3 sisters are currently preggars, and here is a small pic of one of my future nephews!
My sister took a picture, of the picure with her phone. So the quality isn't that great. But you can see his head, and his cute little body, and part of an arm and leg. :) I am sooooo excited for the nephews.!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Achy Breaky...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment