Ok, not really.
Just a good picture from last summer. Absolutely HILARIOUS.
What do you think of that? :)
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago
The Rantings, ravings and ramblings of a 20something year old college student ;)
Ok, not really.
Just a good picture from last summer. Absolutely HILARIOUS.
What do you think of that? :)
Posted by Meandering Mel at 4:38 PM
7 comments:
I think you be cheatin'!
Cheating in a rather attractive way, but still...
ha! it's great. ...almost believable ;)
Awesome pic... makes me miss summer more (:
I do the same thing...stuff my sportsbra...I tell my friends that I overdosed on Estrogen...hardly seems plausible, does it?
Hahahaha.
Guys aren't the only ones that can be afflicted with the rather worrisome problem called "Blue Balls."
Seb, you asked for cleavage! You GOT it. :)
And I am grateful!
For the cleavage, not the blue balls...
Post a Comment