Alright friends, I changed my layout again. The previous fire-red-swirly thing was just a (lot) little too much red for me*. I couldn't handle it, and I decided after a little bit of searching on this one. I love the rainbow feel, and it reminds me of the Beatles**. Which makes me happy. :)
--------------------
An update on my life: The Boy and I have been going through a major bought of Spring (ok, Summer!) Cleaning. Meaning he decided our apartment was getting a little too cluttered, which I have to admit, it was. We've been sorting a lot of our stuff, and are hoping that we can have a garage sale sometime. The Boy is trying so hard to break my strong need to be a pack-rat, and he's doing a pretty good job.It's still so hard though, to give up those trinkets, cuz you never know if I could maybe sell them for a lot of money someday, or maybe my grandkids would probably think that my junk was cool. (Doubt it! Hahaha) Well, in any case, I've thrown a lot of stuff out, and emptied a lot of rubbermaid containers that can be used for other things (like collecting more junk! Wheeee).
* That and The Boys mom almost had a heart-attack when she visited my page. Sorry Mama, I promise it wasn't intentional!!
**Ok, it really reminds me of Across the Universe. God I love that movie.

3 comments:
Beautiful!
I did notice you changed your layout again! I like this one a lot! I've always loved all the rainbow colors! I love the art aisle in the store for instance! Such a fun aisle! I wish I could buy everything there! LOL! =P
Ah yes, great movie! I love to sing along to the songs. I'm a huge Beatles fan too. I have been doing some major cleaning too lately. I threw out 3 whole boxes of old junk and magazines. I always collected magazine growing up.
Post a Comment