Gott schenke dir immer einen Sonnenstrahl, der dich wärmt,
einen Mondstrahl, der dich bezaubert,
einen Schutzengel, damit dir nichts geschieht.
(Click on image to go to site)
einen Mondstrahl, der dich bezaubert,
einen Schutzengel, damit dir nichts geschieht.
(Click on image to go to site)“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”
(An Irish blessing)I received an email from my aunt in Germany this morning, with the above Irish blessing. And thanks to my dear friend "Google" I found the complete quote for you guys in English.
Which is exactly what I needed this morning to calm my nerves.
After I get off work, I'll be jetting home to eat a quick lunch, then down to the local tattoo parlor. I'm gonna get me some ink!
I'll post pictures (hopefully) when I get done (or tomorrow).

1 comments:
Very cool! I love that quote. I have a four leaf clover tattoo on the inside of my left wrist. What are you getting? Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment