Dear Partner-in-the-Company,
It's been one week (*since you looked at me*... hehehe) since the job interview last week.
I was supposed to hear back from your company within four days.
It's been seven(*hours + 16*) days(*since you took your love away*).
I'm slowly turning into a wreck...
I need another job*.
Please, company, Please...
Email** me back, I'm dyin over here.
(Oh, and I want this job, so I can be cool like Samma-Lamma
and print off bad-ass shirts for everyone, like she did. So please,
give me a job, so I can not be poor, as well as cool.)
It's been one week (*since you looked at me*... hehehe) since the job interview last week.
I was supposed to hear back from your company within four days.
It's been seven(*hours + 16*) days(*since you took your love away*).
I'm slowly turning into a wreck...
I need another job*.
Please, company, Please...
Email** me back, I'm dyin over here.
(Oh, and I want this job, so I can be cool like Samma-Lamma
and print off bad-ass shirts for everyone, like she did. So please,
give me a job, so I can not be poor, as well as cool.)
Sincerely,
The Poor Chick
The Poor Chick
(PS. Please get back to me soon. I'm going crazy, and I don't
think I can stand to check my email 50 more times before
the hour is up. Please, for my sanity!)
think I can stand to check my email 50 more times before
the hour is up. Please, for my sanity!)
--------------------
*Kudos to The Boy for being a fucking rockstar. He got a raise a couple days ago. It's official. He makes double-per-hour than I do. I feel fucking lame.
*Email, call, text, snail mail, hell, I'll take some freaking SMOKE SIGNALS. Just let me know if I have the job or not, so I can either celebrate my ass off (read as: P-A-R-T-Y) or go cry in a corner.
-----------
Did any of you recognize the song lyrics I put in the parenthesis'? Song quote #1 is Barenaked Ladies, One Week. Song #2 Shenaed O'Connor, Nothing Compares To You (I listen to the cover by Me First and The Gimme Gimmes)

2 comments:
Don't compare yourself via salary....Compare yourself by happiness. Once you get the job that you want, stick to it and don't give it up for any sort of money....I make double what I did when I was in IT but I hate my job....
Thanks for the advice. :)
Right now, I'm kind of begging anyone for a second job. I think I've found one... because I still haven't heard back about the above stated interview. Oh well, gonna move on!
Post a Comment