BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Schmoozin You

Helcar13 over at "Who... me? Who wants to know?" gave me an award! :)

Thank you for the warm fuzzies!

And now the rules:
  1. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

  2. The recipient has to pass along this award to 10 more bloggers.

  3. This 10 bloggers all have to be notified that they have been given this award.

  4. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them "The Honest Scrap" award.

Let's get this party started!

1. Ten things that are true, that you guys supposedly don't know about me. Hehehe
  • I make earrings as a hobby. I try to sell them at my etsy page and even have a blog dedicated to my crafting stuff. ( I need to update that blog. Today, I promise!)
  • I hate being hungover, so I rarely drink to get drunk. I just like the taste of beer. :)
  • I love wearing my Chaco's. Best sandals on the face of this earth.
  • I'm slowly becoming more of a hippy child. I recycle, make my own jewelry, always am turning off the lights and trying to save energy, etc, and I ride my bike more than I drive my car. I even have a surrogate garden (I bought and planted a bunch of stuff in my neighbors garden, but she waters them...)
  • I hate cauliflower. With a passion. Don't rag me about it. (This is the only food that I have consistently refused to eat since I was a child. I even offended my host mom while I lived in Germany.)
  • I love snowboarding. Adore it. It is my winter sport. (This blog was originally started to be about snowboarding, but I... just ramble about myself now. Whoops...)
  • I am totally guilty of always using... "..." That's right. ... I over-use it. But try my hardest to not let it get out of control on my blog...
  • I'm a generally easy going person. :) I like to throw the occasional party, too. (Only one person has managed to get himself, and Bicardi 151 banned from my house. All in one gloriously shit-tastic evening.)
  • I get paranoid when I get drunk. (Honestly, I hate being paranoid, so I hate getting drunk. Lightly tipsy is my favorite)
  • My most regularly visited websites are: fmylife.com, icanhascheezburger.com, PostSecret (and thus PostRejects)

And time to pass it on!
It took me a few minutes to decide who to pass this to. These are some of the blogs that I read the most often, and am most entertained by. :)

Meg and Chris of www.2birds1blog.com
SixTwoThree of sixtwothreetries.blogspot.com
Mrs. McKnob of Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper
DG of Dissolved Girl
FFC of Former Fat Chick
Chris of Maugeritaville
Seb of Sebastian
Vodkamom at Vodkamom.com
Lady Jane at Trippin Through Life
LiLu of LivitLuvit.com

Go now and check out the awesome people above. :)
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside!




7 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

THANK YOU!!

Now, does this mean i have to THINK???

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Chris said...

Thanks! I am truly honored.

Organic Meatbag said...

and I thought I was the only one!!! The "..."??? I live and die by the "..."!!
Hahaha... see? I did it again!!

rachaelgking said...

Thank you so much, my love! You just made ME all warm and fuzzy. xoxo

SixTwoThree said...

Thanks for the Honest Scrap Award! Since I answered something similar to this not too long ago, I thought I'd pass on this link to another post on my blog instead:

http://sixtwothreetries.blogspot.com/2009/05/oh-she-got-me.html

Dissolved Girl said...

wooo hooo my first award!! Thank you!

Sebastian Anthony said...

*steps up to podium*

Actually, I was going to be all gushy and honest and so on -- but I'm completely exhausted from my trip to the Faroes, so I'm now going to bed.

But thank you, m'dear!