BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For you Colleen!

I bet you've been waiting (and patiently!) for the pictures of when The Boy and I came to visit. Especially since I took about a bazillion*.



Grandma's hibiscus.
It is multiple plants braided into one.
It is gorgeous.

Absolutely beautiful blossoms.
Ranging from orange, light pink, to dark pink.


Every morning we counted the new blossoms,
eager to see what color would appear.


I love Grandma's garden!
I was amazed by what she had in there.

This was delicious.
With fresh garden veggies on the side.
Paired with red wine. :)

Letting the full bellies settle,
while being serenaded by The Boy.

We went and played in the woods.

"There, yonder!"


And a gem for all of you who waited patiently. :)
I can't remember the name of this mountain,
just that we cruised a lot of dirt roads,
and explored as much as we could.
Simply put?
It was an awesome trip. :)

-------------------------


*More like 150, but who's counting?

0 comments: