or Slacking off?
I'm sorry that I've been absent for a long time. Again. I fail, huh?
Well, let me catch you up on what I've been doing...
I (have been) will be spending the rest of the semester cuddled up with the giant-pink-book-of-DOOM.
And this time, I really do need to cuddle up with it... since this is my second time at taking Physiology. Ugh.
If I'm not posting as much as you like... you can always cruise to the right hand side of this page, and look at my "Funny sh*t that keeps me entertained." Those are my favorite blogs/pages to stalk. Especially passiveaggressivenotes.com I was stuck on their page for about 4 hours before I could tear myself away. Best. Website. Ever!
Have We Forgotten How To Be A Couple?!
2 hours ago

2 comments:
don't feel bad it seems a lot of people haven't been keeping up as much as they should. including me then I found out i accidentaaly went private without inviting anyone! Ugh!
Megs took both Anatomy and Physiology from the Brigham City teacher instead USU. The drive was well worth the nicer instructor!
That class is a bear - good luck!
Post a Comment