BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pirating around


The Boy, our Ex-roomie and I attended a pirate party Saturday night. (And it only took a trip to the local liquor store to find out that it was National Talk Like a Pirate Day!)

On the way over, and while waiting for a couple of friends, Ex-roomie asked, "Why is it so damn hot in October?!"

Looking at him strangely, I told him, "... It's September..."

"Then why am I dressed like a fruitcake?!"



Ah, I love the kid. He's hilarious. :)

The pirate party was awesome, stripper pole, therapy dog, drunk people and all. It was awesome, and I can't wait to spend more time partying with the hippy crowd that is two blocks down.



(PS can anyone tell me what I stumbled into that caused the giant funky bruise on my thigh? Because I'm not entirely sure if I walked into something, or if it was because of the stripper pole... Maybe a combination of the two?)

0 comments: