Gone, done, and finished.
I dropped my physiology class*.
I studied my ass off, gave it my best try, and after doing terrible on the first two tests**, I decided to throw in the towel, and try it next semester. In Brigham (through my schools extension program) where I will pass it with a better grade***.
I'm going to go eat chocolate to make myself feel better...
------------------------------------------------
*Resulting in one, big fat, ugly W on my transcript. But hey, a W is better than an F, right?
** Not quite failed, but really, really close.
*** My brother is taking both anatomy and physiology in Brigham (AT THE SAME TIME!!) and is doing well in both classes. Every time I see him, he never fails to remind me of this. Then in turn, I never fail to tell him that I hate him. Horribly. (Not really. Just hate him because he is doing better than I am... lol)

1 comments:
Meg took them in Brigham also and really liked the instructor--thorough without being overbearing!
Post a Comment