BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heute schreiben wir ein deutsch Arbeit - kacke

Today, we're taking a test in German - crap



Yeah... this class won't be the death of me*.

But it may wound me.

Well, I doubt any of you really care, but some of my favorite websites for looking up words are:

Leo - This page has been a very good friend since I started college.
Woerterbuch - Newly introduced friends. Thanks to Frau McGonagill
Wortschatz - Brought to us from the University in Leipzig Germany. Tells you the etymology of the word, and all sorts of other neat stuff
DWB - You know how the British came up with the Oxford dictionary? This is Germany's dictionary, written by the Brothers Grimm.  How awesome is that?!  Not only did they write some bad-ass fairy tales, they compiled a dictionary!


Alright friends... I really have to stop procrastinating and look over my notes and stuff. Because the test is in 45 minutes. EEEP!

(Oh, and I finally got a good pic of the cape, well, cloak, I made for Halloween. All without blowing** up Jake's sewing machine, cutting any fingers off, or totally f*ing it up.  Then I made one for him. And they're both awesome)

----------------------------------


*Because that honor goes to physiology.   :(


** Just ask my mother. She'll tell you of the mishaps I've had with sewing machines. My very first attempt at sewing landed mom's Bernina in the sewing-machine-ER.  Whoooooops!

0 comments: