Pics of my cloak/cape thingies. (Aka, our HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!)
So, apparently the mirror * is dirty, and needs to be cleaned there is a ghost living in our bedroom.
This is Jake's cape**.
(Oh, check out that step stool... Jake harassed me all summer about getting a step stool or something for the
kitchen, since I can't reach the top shelves in any of the cupboards. Then, I found one at a garage
sale my mom had, and snuck it into my car. Giving it a loving home in my kitchen.)
(Minus the step stool. Because it would be silly to make my cloak fit a human taller than a wood-nymph.)
If you think you're as handy as I am, and want to try and make one for yourself, check out this post of mine. It has the link in there to the actual page with the instructions. :)
----------------------------------
*It's not even made of glass... it's... well, it was free damnit!
** Cape = no hood. Cloak = awesome hood.



1 comments:
OOOO, I like them!
I was going to make my costume. But then I got busy and then I got lazy. So I ended up buying mine today.
I was going to post what my costume looks like, but if I do it will look lame. So I will wait till Halloween after I put it all together with all the other junk that I have for it. It will not look so lame then. :-)
Post a Comment