Aren't they awesome? My bf, his bestfriend, and my bestfriends boyfriend all have matching shirts. The whole crew also has shirts that say "One Time Doesn't Make You Gay" (Very popular when we're at the bar!) :)
I'm a student at the local University, currently working towards a degree in Exercise Science, which will eventually lead to a degree in Physical Therapy.
I live with my boyfriend (The Boy).
My parents are both immigrants from Germany, and I am bilingual. I'm the youngest of seven kids. I secretly dream of growing up to be a crazy cat lady(is there a degree for that? Hmm)
3 comments:
hahahahaha....
Aren't they awesome? My bf, his bestfriend, and my bestfriends boyfriend all have matching shirts. The whole crew also has shirts that say "One Time Doesn't Make You Gay" (Very popular when we're at the bar!) :)
LMAO. Love it. Maybe I should get a shirt for the bf that says "One Time Dosen't Make you Gay" too. He is very popular with the gays. LOL
Post a Comment