BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank You! :)

Dear Dissolved Girl,

You are so freaking awesome! I was so excited to get home from work, to open the package that you sent me. :) I immediately set about painting my nails*, and checking everything out. I put the adorable earrings in, used the body wash on my hands**,  and ended up re-painting my nails.

Then I of course had to take a picture. The Boy had run down to The Ex-roomie's house for something, and I secretly snapped a picture of myself***.

There is a free online photoshop website that I used to crop, and change the lighting on the pic.





You are so awesome, and I love everything!

 With much love,
   Mel
------------------------------------------

*With 4 bottles of polish to chose from, I started with the matte blue glitter lacquer, used the blue glitter nail polish on top, touched something, f*ed up 2 nails (only painted one hand...) , took the polish off, and started anew with a different color.  The brown matte lacquer (which I originally thought was a light purple... I'm retarded like that) went on after having removed the blue.


**After removing the blue paint, I washed my hand with the cinnamon apple stuff ( had to try it!).  :)



*** In the bedroom mirror of course!

2 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

weeeeeee..... Glad you like it!! Did the chocolate make it alright? My friend owns a chocolate shop and the night before she had a chocolate party where we all made chocolate. I told her that I sent you 2 of the pops I made, all she said "I hope it does not end up chocolate pudding". So of course I started freaking out cause the chocolate is so good. hehehehehe....

Lexy said...

Love the nail polish! Awesome color!