So, do you guys remember my Summer Soaps? (Click Here and Here if you don't)
I woke up to a beautiful day today, and have had the morning off. As I was wandering around the apartment, and picking up a little, I noticed this:
A COP CAR! I was so excited, I haven't seen one in ages*. It's nice that everything has calmed down, and that kids play in our driveway again. :)
-------------------------------------------
*Which is a good thing. It's nice to not have to worry about walking around in the neighborhood after dark. There also is no: drugs, houses crammed FULL of Hispanics (they've all moved), and people bumming smokes off The Boy and the Ex-Roomie.


2 comments:
AMEN to that! I am able to watch a movie with out it coming to life...
I was wondering if the drama had ended since I did not see another post on the sopa opera in your hood. :)
Post a Comment