BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So uh....

What crap has piled up in your car?

Is it the standard pile of take-out bags, empty soda-containers, random papers that're muddy from being stepped on, etc?

I have a JET. SKI. in the back of my 4runner.


Not shitting you. Check it out.






I really need to talk to The Boy about this. Cuz... now that he has struts on his neon, I want to drive the 4Runner again*.

God only knows where that thing is going to end up...

----------------------------------------------

*Even though I only drive about 4 times a week. Because I'm environmental and walk to school too cheap poor for a parking pass. (That and my first class is only a 15 minute walk from our front door, so I can't really justify driving...)

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

I do not even know what to say. So I will just shake my head and continue to laugh. LOL