BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How do you do it?

Sicko!

I mean, how do you waste time at work*?

Me?  I'll show you.






























(This one gives me warm-fuzzies!)


All of these because I'm not allowed on hulu, youtube or facebook... ENJOY!

--------------------------------


*Given that you don't have a semi-real important job. Because what do I do? I sit behind a desk, swiping student ID cards, to make sure that our fancy iMacs don't walk away. Ahhh, the joys of a student job. :)   (Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. Mainly because I get to sit on my ass the whole time, without any responsibility. :)  )
 




 Shameless Plug for myself!

Also, if you're bored, you can check out my jewelry blog HERE and see what I've been making. :) Some fun stuff, and I'm finally figuring out good ways to photograph my earrings.  If you know someone who would like custom (CHEAP) jewelry for a wedding, or anything really, send them my way. :)  

1 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

I LOVE the There, I Fixed It site. It brings me hours of enjoyment.

I also spend a lot at http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/. It is hysterical and makes me miss the crazy people back home.