BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 18, 2009

"These struts are BAD - ASS"

Ooooh, it's been a good weekend.  With the baby blessing yesterday afternoon, some disc golf today, and talking about old people sex* into the wee hours last night, it was a pretty good weekend.

The Boy skipped out on the baby blessing to go to our buddies tow yard to switch out the back struts on our Neon (click here to see a pic of a similar car) for a set from a wrecked Neon. The difference, is wonderful.  Instead of boob-bounceage, it's a nicer, smoother ride.

After we hit a bump, and my boobs should have been jiggling, I asked The Boy, "Did you feel that?"

TB, "Feel what?"

 Me, "Exactly."


A.W.E.S.O.M.E

--------------------------------


*Seriously. Grossed. Out.   Hearing a girl last night talk about being excited to grow old, just to have old people sex made me cringe. I was left in a basement pantry with her, and 2 guys. The Boy and another guy having abandoned me.  I gave The Boy hell for leaving me, don't worry.  (Old people don't have sex. Well, in my mind they don't. And I want to it to stay like that)

3 comments:

Dissolved Girl said...

I am so glad I was not you when that girl started talking about old sex. I might have vomited on her lap. LOL

Meandering Mel said...

LOL! I about did. I escaped and went and berated The Boy for abandoning me. :)

Dissolved Girl said...

hahahahaha.....Yeah, I would have done that too. Is like they have a sixth sense about this stuff. They are never around when all the weird stuff happens.

By the way, I mailed out your package this morning. Per the man at the post office, it will be there Thursday! weeeeeeee.... :)