BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 29, 2009

TMI Thursday

If you guys need a good dose of gross*, check out LiLu's page today.
(Dear Friends and Family who know me personally.
Don't judge me based on this. It's meant to be funny.
You may continue reading on if you promise not to get all
grossed out, upset, and lash out, like the last time**
I participated in a TMI Thursday.
)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

TMI Thursday
(Click on the button to go to her page)


My fave TMI"PostSecret Style" was:



I immediately had a flashback to when I was in high school...



---------------------------------------------

*In a humorous kind of way. :)


** Which, is the reason why I currently have a strained relationship with my mother.... *sigh* (and no longer participate in LiLu's fun and games. )



*** And you all wondered why I added a content warning before you could get to my blog... this is why.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Hahahaha! That is SO going up in the near future!!!

Dissolved Girl said...

This is the reason I do not do a TMI type post. I do not need anyone I know getting their panties in a bunch over what I say. Not that I hide anything from them (they know I am crazy) but still. LOL